Legacy's investment strategy is to seek undervalued, well-located land parcels in sustainable markets and is driven by the factors below.
- Job growth remains Legacy’s primary metric prior to consideration of price, location and other key underwriting criteria. An environment of job growth has always proven to be a catalyst for land appreciation.
- Motivated seller or unique circumstances that provide strong buying opportunity.
- Opportunity to add value through land planning, zoning, site infrastructure, or environmental clean-up.
- Legacy makes selective acquisitions in ‘up’ and ‘down’ markets when value can be found through one or more of the following:
- Misperceived entitlement risk
- Supply constraints
- Distressed real estate with inadequate capital structures
- Distressed operating companies with valuable real estate assets
- Mismanaged real estate entities and properties
- Public infrastructure improvements underway in immediate trade area
Click here to view Case Studies